Thursday, April 16, 2009

How To Open Number Lock In Aristocrat Suitcase

~moonlight~chapter 2

"Come on Dean, hurry up. We should as soon as possible to school. Otherwise, we come maybe a real biology teachers in between. "

" All right. I wanted to make another quick walk through the forest, but it sounds great. "

This time Sam grinned as he dressed so he was like a teacher. And he succeeded very well. I find that he somehow always easy to come off as a nerd, but in this lift? Well, it was perfect. He had a white shirt under the Cordblazer was on and the pants of the same stuff. I had As always attracted me. Jeans, a shirt and about a soft flannel shirt. I had to wipe the floor just so.
We left the room and went to school. Forks High School, home of the spartans stood on a large sign outside the parking lot. It was a very small school. Suitable for such a small town. As we were walking through the parking lot to go to the director, I saw three cars which were different from all the others. A bright red BMW M3, also a red Jeep Wrangler, and there he was again the yellow Porsche. This was a student? Wow. Not bad. We found very quickly, the Office of the Director and welcomed them us warmly.

"Good day, gentlemen, how can I help you?"

I quickly exchanged glances with Sam and he nodded. Together we pulled our FBI badges and held it to the director's nose. "I'm Agent Nudgent and this is Agent Lee. The FBI sends us to the recent incidents investigated. And as we heard the last one was at the school. Mr. Molina. And we are the pupils mingle as much as possible. Mr. Lee will spend a biology teacher and I'm going to play the janitor. Conversely, it goes well. "I looked at her with hope and Sam stared at me with his" that was otherwise settled view " at.

"No, no. So it is good. And they think it could have been someone from school? Maybe even one of the students? No, I do not think so. We are a small town. And it's peaceful here. We have not even Indians in our school. Otherwise, it all boils down calmly. "

Sam interrupted. "Indians? Why? They're certainly not dangerous. And apparently it is not quiet. Or should I describe them everything that happened in the last days? We will not go away from here until the matter is resolved. "

She swallowed and did not first say what they wanted. Maybe she was filling caught. Apparently they disapproved of the Indians. What I find even a nerve. Finally, these are not ghosts.

"No, they apologize. They are not dangerous, but they do not come here. They live on a reservation in La Push. They have since also an excellent school. In part, they themselves have the wanted. But do not ask me why. That was already more than 50 years. Of course I will support you in the Enlightenment. So Mr. Lee, speaking of which, in biology begins today at the sex education. Can they make it? "
I had to grin
and Sam gulped. "Yes ... Yes I make it. No problem. "

you looked at him critically, and pressed him a stack of leaflets with guidelines for teaching in their hands. "Below is a list of students they have. Customize it primarily on Miss Swan and the Cullen boys. Not that the two missing something. The right stick together. "

I grinned. Sam must educate the young people. Hopefully I get the chance see the purely short or to listen.

"And you Mr. Nudgent I show them where the cleaning agent and the gowns are. "

Sam patted me sympathetically on the shoulder and disappeared into the hallway to the room to look and I gave myself a broom and bucket.

Edward

Today was another beautiful day. Every day was nice since I know Bella. I just sit next to her bed and wait until it gets up. I love watching them. Your little breathing sounds, its breast is lifted and lowered during sleep and at times they even talk in your sleep. I know that it's embarrassing. But I have other rare opportunity to learn from it. In all other cases it was so easy. I had only read her thoughts, but when Bella was not. She had a kind of shield their thoughts. And when they talk in their sleep, I'm from and mitzubekommen the chance to even their fears. This night it was very quiet. Now and then she called my name, but not out of fear. That made me more than happy.

But now it was time to get up. The school is waiting. And as for the school that I took seriously. There are things you should not miss as a person.

"Bella, honey? Get up. "I stroked her escaped over the warm front while her cozy little sigh. I bent down to her and kissed away their breath. She returned the kiss and when we broke us apart I saw the could be the most beautiful smile is a creature of itself.

"morning Edward. You know I will not go to school. This is so sad today. I liked Mr. Molina. But I guess if I'm not moving my butt then it does not help me and you simply drag heavy to school. "

" Yes, and would not understand most. And I know you want to protect our secret too. And so will you now move your sweet ass and pull you down. I wait in the Volvo. "I pressed her again a kiss on the cheek and disappeared outside through the window. We did it always this way. When Bella's father noticed that I would spend the night with her ... No, I knew then what would happen. For that I had not even read his thoughts.

It was not long. Maybe ten minutes and Bella sat next to me in the car. I hit the gas and when we reached the school I slowed the pace. I looked at Bella. The gathering is happening again. She could still not get used to my driving style. But what could I do. We often came very close to school. In most cases, getting out just rang the bell. Like today.


0 comments:

Post a Comment