Thursday, April 16, 2009

Can People With Migraine Become Pilots?

~crash and burn~ chapter 1

Zuhause in ihrer kleinen zwei Room apartment, she took off her warm coat, got out of his boots and went into the kitchen to get a strong coffee to make. They had to pass a few books and no coffee was not that simple.

you two hours had to work until they had time. Just leave them a report on eczema. He was so interesting that they had forgotten almost everything and had to hurry to get not too late. With her boss was not joking, too. She quickly took off her jeans and sweater. She took the black fishnet stockings on her knees, then slipped into her black mini skirt and her red Top She hated this Dress code, it was not like so much, she was always so naked. But what could she do? Terminate? No, that was not so easy. She needed the money to pay for their studies.

addition, it was just around the corner. She went into the bathroom and strip her hair in a pony tail and make-up itself. Brown eye shadow to stand out of her green eyes left, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss transparent. Satisfied, she saw herself in the mirror. Yes they could be facing each other. She had to admit but the benefits could also trim had. Thus finally waved more tips.

She put her cup still in the sink and left the Apartment. From the Romilly Street where she lived, it was up to the pub in the Greek Street, not even five minutes. The Boardwalk was a bigger pub with a restaurant, club and two bars. She worked at the club. There we could dance and sit together in dark corners. Very cozy.

She walked through the entrance and greeted their employees. Then she went behind the bar at the club and tied around the little white apron. Robert she was always on it. "You could pass for a smooth sweet maid" He knew how she hated the elevator. But she could not long angry be. When she thought of Robert, she smiled. At least he was always at the end of their shift to the club. That was the best part of the evening. Then they sat together, laughing and joking. In most cases, it also came with his buddies including Holly got along very well and sometimes they sang on the small stage.

"Hey Holly you can work tomorrow after all?" Her boss had just come clean.

"Actually what I had before. I wanted to make a nice day. "

" Now come on. Tom has failed, his mother died and it's obvious he needs a break. "

" Oh I'm sorry, when it happened? He must be devastated. And no one else can jump in? "

" Yesterday evening. He makes you the way yours. No, I could not reach the others. Please do Holly, you know? "

" All right. When do I get it? "

" Tom would shift from 16.00 to 02.00 clock clock. He works full. "

" war on Friday but then I'm free? "

" Yes, the leaves up and running. No problem. Thank you Holly. "

She shrugged her shoulders, she had a choice? The boss went out and she put the chairs on the floor. Looked after the well everything is clean and then at 17.00 clock she made with Natalie at the club.

Time went by quickly. The guests were decent, and some danced out.

you wanted to just behind the counter when Robert came in and they almost umrannte.

"Hey Holly. Well you've survived it without me? "

annoyed She freed herself from his embrace and returned the question. "Yes, but I wish I was going to drop dead."

"Oh, what is the you run for a mouse on the liver?"

"louse."

"What?"

says "man is what you FÜ , r ran a louse on the liver. Not mouse. "

He scratched his head. "Man you have a mood today. Well, tell us what happened? "

" When Tom's mother yesterday won the cancer. "

" shit. I'm sorry. I know you like him. Is he still? "

" No, and not tomorrow. And one other thing I'll say. "

" What's that? "

" I'll take tomorrow his shift. I'm sorry. "

Robert looked at her disappointed.

"This is not true or now? We wanted to do something together. "

" I know. We will make a stop on Friday. But I have time tomorrow to 16.00 clock. Since we can also do something else. "

" Anyway. I would be happy with you in the park and ferris wheel at night. Have we not in a long time done. "

" Really? But you know that I'm afraid of heights. "

" But still I sit next to you. Does that not? "

" No, because you always make a joke out of it. "

" And what do we do afterwards? "

" I have a few new DVDs. Come to me and we will make a cozy Dvdabend. "

" And then I fall asleep again. Must be tomorrow at 11.00 clock in the casting. "

" I set the alarm. Oh come on. Rob ... please. "

Holly looked at him so sad and disappointed as she could, which made him laugh.

"Okay, but please never look like that anymore. You look like run over. "

" All right, so you know what? Hollow us to eat, a pizza or something and we meet with me. Key you've got. "

" Ok, but the key I have not. "

" What? Robert Thomas Pattinson. Say that this is not true. Not again. Can you not even pay attention? "He put

his hands in his pockets and looked down. "Sorry ... I paid this time by themselves. I'll get the best pizza in the world. "

" I will also hope that you pay for it. And if you do not pay attention to my right you must also pay the locksmith. Now go already. "

Robert took the key to Holly held out his nervous, and looked quickly into the distance.

Sighing, she did her work and after half an hour she took off her apron.

"I'm Natalie then."

is in order. Until tomorrow Holly. "

When she arrived outside her apartment, she saw Robert in front of the door. No, please God do not let this be true. She tried not to lose the text when she asked him what he made at the door.

"Now I'm waiting for you."

"And why not in the house?"

"Since I was already, but I wanted a smoke, and yet I know you not like. So I'm out. And now you're here. "

She said nothing but walked up the stairs and entered the apartment. It smelled like curry.

"Asian? Oh that's better than pizza. "

" That's not all. I thought you need ne little encouragement. "

Astonished, she looked him his satisfied face. He took her hand and pulled her into the living room. Speechless, she looked around the room.

The sofa was pushed to the side and on the floor he had laid one of their great covers. Were placed on two pillows and a tray of candles and the food. Everything was aligned so that you can sit at the perfect view of the TV had.

"Rob is so sweet of you. Just what I need today. Thank you. "

She fell on her neck and squeezed him tightly.

"It's great that you are happy. Now come on. I got your dvds looked through and thought we look up the Anger Management. What do you mean? "

" Good is the funny. "

She sat down on a pillow and reached for the glass of champagne with Robert, she had really surprised. She beamed from ear to ear.

Robert put the DVD into the player we sat next to her. They ate and drank happily. Later they lay down and talked about everything they moved. Holly had snuggled up to Robert. Eventually he realized that she was asleep. Smiled and closed also the eyes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment